Monday, September 10, 2012

The Hunger Games in Switzerland #7

Previously on The Hunger Games - #1 "It begins" - #2 "Milk" - #3 Elevators - #4 A Guest - #5 On Air - #6 Funeral

In 2012, facing rising levels of tolerance and liberalism, Switzerland's right-wing politicians forced through the Hateriot Act. The undisguised aim was to rebuild an atmosphere of fear and mistrust of foreigners.

The law states that every year, one immigrant must be selected to kill 24 people in a twisted TV game show. Failure to play the game will result in the loss of basic food supplies - pizza, beer, and wine.

Thus the show is called

The Hunger Games in Switzerland.

I was first to be chosen.
My name is Andrew Girardin.
This is my story.















.

3 comments:

  1. I love that your mug has a picture of you on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your face when you're writing your book. I want to read the new chapters! Why didn't I get them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mug with my face on is a true story. I hope to have them available as gifts one day. In the meantime, if you want to buy one, leave your email in the comments and we can haggle!

    ReplyDelete